THIS COMPETITION RUNS FROM SATURDAY 11TH- SUNDAY 12TH JANUARY 2020. THE WINNER WILL BE DRAWN MONDAY 13TH JANUARY 2020 @5PM AND WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY:
- This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- Entry to this competition can only be made at the Ultimate Wedding Event expo on the dates specified.
- One entry per person is only allowed
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the survey.
- Employees or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from BCA containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 16:00 on 12th January 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 13th January 2020.
- The winner will receive a credit to the value of $500 which is valid for 14months.
- If the winner does not respond to BCA within 14 days of being notified by BCA, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BCA shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BCA shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Promoter: Boutique Cake Art 23/46 Graingers Road, West Footscray 3012